Jump to content

Is this true or BS?


SafeThanSorry

Recommended Posts

SafeThanSorry
Posted (edited)

In Telegram Group there is being said that external cheats are being discontinued soon? 

Only available for those who have liftime SUB?

Is this true?

I have Screenshot of this being said.

Edited by SafeThanSorry
Link didnt work
Link to comment
Cthulhu
23 hours ago, SafeThanSorry said:

In Telegram Group there is being said that external cheats are being discontinued soon? 

Only available for those who have liftime SUB?

Is this true?

I have Screenshot of this being said.

This is true. External versions of PO will be for lifetime members only when the next CoD title releases

Link to comment
DaveSmith

That means for MW4 Warzone that PO will no longer be available? 

How does one get a lifetime? 

Are they moving to DMA only?

Link to comment
Cthulhu
Just now, DaveSmith said:

That means for MW4 Warzone that PO will no longer be available? 

How does one get a lifetime? 

Are they moving to DMA only?

BO6 external will not be available to the public. You can no longer buy lifetime licenses. DMA will continue to be public

Link to comment
iamKillerr
38 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

BO6 external will not be available to the public. You can no longer buy lifetime licenses. DMA will continue to be public

Did Zeb confirm this? Where are you getting this info from?

Link to comment
SafeThanSorry
Posted (edited)

Meaning everyone that is a customer right now cant purchase future games unless they go DMA??

Im hoping this aint true or at least lifetime will be an option. 

Will warzone then also be discontinued?

Edited by SafeThanSorry
Link to comment
iamKillerr
3 hours ago, SafeThanSorry said:

Meaning everyone that is a customer right now cant purchase future games unless they go DMA??

Im hoping this aint true or at least lifetime will be an option. 

Will warzone then also be discontinued?

Warzone will always be around. It makes too much money for Activision for them to discontinue. I think Zeb might do a lifetime purchase option at the beginning of BO6 similar to what he did for MW3. Seriously doubt external goes away from the general public indefinitely just because they didn't purchase MW3 lifetime.

Link to comment
Cthulhu
6 hours ago, iamKillerr said:

Did Zeb confirm this? Where are you getting this info from?

Zeb has confirmed this on Telegram. You can also ask any of the mods and they will also confirm it

Link to comment
SafeThanSorry
5 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Zeb has confirmed this on Telegram. You can also ask any of the mods and they will also confirm it

Wow this is sad news because I just came to PO and was planing to stay forever.

Link to comment
iamKillerr
7 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Zeb has confirmed this on Telegram. You can also ask any of the mods and they will also confirm it

@Fika is this true?? If so, will there be a window where people who did not purchase the lifetime for MW3 get a opportunity to purchase lifetime for BO6 external? Seems like PO will lose out on a huge amount of customers going this route if true.

Link to comment
SafeThanSorry
5 hours ago, iamKillerr said:

@Fika is this true?? If so, will there be a window where people who did not purchase the lifetime for MW3 get a opportunity to purchase lifetime for BO6 external? Seems like PO will lose out on a huge amount of customers going this route if true.

 

I am also interessted in knowing this because I joined when this option was over an I already asked to buy a longer subscription than a month or even lifetime.

Link to comment
Ransom

So Warzone cheats will no longer be available for purchase once BO6 releases? 

Link to comment
Pana83
On 5/27/2024 at 9:04 PM, Cthulhu said:

This is true. External versions of PO will be for lifetime members only when the next CoD title releases

Why?

Link to comment
SafeThanSorry

"We're considering limiting sales of the next CoD cheat but it's not decided yet."

Quote Fika

Link to comment
  • Administrator

We'll announce about this as we get closer to the next CoD game's release. It is not decided yet if and how future CoD cheats will be limited.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...