Vanguard Cheat Done ?

zebleer

• Administrator

Vanguard product will be available for pre-order after I check a few things.

Full showcase video on home page of website... ?

Pre-orders are guaranteed a working, undetected product at game launch or a full refund will be issued.

Pre-orders will immediately receive their key & be able to use it during beta.

⚠️ Do not purchase or boot up Vanguard if you are banned on Warzone/MW until after you've addressed that. See below.

In the Customer Area later I will release resources for people who are shadow banned or HWID/game banned on Warzone/MW/CW or even Vanguard so that you can get passed that nonsense. Make sure you start only using PO so that you stay unbanned. Do not make the same mistakes that got you here by using risky providers & getting banned to begin with.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:36 AM, zebleer said:

Please visit the Phantom Overlay home page to view videos of the cheats including our cheat for COD Vanguard.

• Administrator

‼️ BRAND NEW VIDEO ADDED TO HOME PAGE OF WEBSITE SHOWING ALL CURRENT FEATURES OF NEW VANGUARD PRODUCT ‼️

Please visit the Phantom Overlay home page to view videos of the cheats including our cheat for COD Vanguard.

Any chance of getting a 2 day key purchase for this weekend open beta? I know this might be a silly question but one can hope. Thanks. Super Awesome work on getting the cheat done so fast. 

31 minutes ago, GreyMan said:

Any chance of getting a 2 day key purchase for this weekend open beta? I know this might be a silly question but one can hope. Thanks. Super Awesome work on getting the cheat done so fast. 

You'll receive a key for usage during beta if you put in a pre-order, and also be guaranteed a working and undetected product at release or a full refund will be issued. 

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

You'll receive a key for usage during beta if you put in a pre-order, and also be guaranteed a working and undetected product at release or a full refund will be issued. 

That I read but the thing is I wont be getting the game at launch. Hence, I wanted to know about the beta only key. 

• Administrator