What happens if there's a failed injection?

Aaron

Question

I've used other cheats and I've seen some that get you banned if the cheat fails to inject, what happens if Phantom fails to inject? Do you end up banned?

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

What in the copy and pasted, learned how to code on GH 5 days ago, uses public resources, got a brain transplant from a seagull, shit is that?

I am very sorry you dealt with that. No, we are the real deal. There will be no injection or cheat failures or crashes that could ever cause you a ban. We are a top of the food chain cheat provider, and have been for a long time, people just don't realize it because we were private and working with streamers.

I know exactly who you’re talking about ?

I’ve done things to try and fail the injection, and nothing happened... loaded up a fresh account and tried loading in with a spoofer then turning it off, disconnecting the internet and connecting it quickly, and nothing happened.

No worries about failed injection.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Newphone said:

I know exactly who you’re talking about ?

I’ve done things to try and fail the injection, and nothing happened... loaded up a fresh account and tried loading in with a spoofer then turning it off, disconnecting the internet and connecting it quickly, and nothing happened.

No worries about failed injection.

Correct. No crashes or failures of any kind will cause risk of ban. We are providers who actually know what we are doing.