Want to make some money & help us grow? ?

zebleer

• Administrator

I believe Phantom Overlay is something special & something that has room for growth. It just needs more awareness.

If you feel like you have an audience of gamers/cheaters within a community that you own and control (i.e. forum, Discord, Telegram, social media, etc) & you also believe that Phantom Overlay is something special, you can make a support ticket on our website & do some business with us & make some money.

We will give you your own coupon code (not something small either, it can be sizable to ensure usage) that you can post in your community or communities. We can assist you to post it in a way where you won't get banned from the platform you post it on.

Every time your coupon is used, you will get a sizable % of the purchases it's used for... forever. Your coupon will work on anything we sell including future products. You will be paid weekly for all coupon usages via BTC.

• 3 weeks later...

Ready to get the word out with 2 Discord servers. roughly 1500 total members. I opened a ticket in regards to it.

Also working on getting permission from another discord with 687 members that im the Admin for.

In total i have a reach of around 2k discord members all involved in Modding and cheats.

Edited by wolffey1212
ChokeTheseNutz
On 9/3/2021 at 7:30 PM, zebleer said:

Sounds good. You'll hear back soon.

Thanks man I have almost 2000 followers on TikTok and going up fast as well as 500 in our discord 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 9/5/2021 at 2:00 AM, wolffey1212 said:

Ready to get the word out with 2 Discord servers. roughly 1500 total members. I opened a ticket in regards to it.

Also working on getting permission from another discord with 687 members that im the Admin for.

In total i have a reach of around 2k discord members all involved in Modding and cheats.

Support ticket is the place for you if you've not made one already!

• Administrator
On 9/5/2021 at 5:55 PM, ChokeTheseNutz said:

Thanks man I have almost 2000 followers on TikTok and going up fast as well as 500 in our discord 

Support ticket is the place for you if you've not made one already!

1 hour ago, DMUonaFFAR said:

I don't own any servers but I can advertise the fuck outta this. DM me on Discord or something. I'll do the sig thing. 

You'll need to make a support ticket and talk to him there.