New! Warzone & MW aimbot prediction! [✅ Added & Improved]

zebleer

• Administrator

Warzone & MW aim prediction perfected for legitimate looking play. The feature "bullet prediction" will remain able to be toggled & it will enable (or disable) both bullet drop prediction & my improved movement prediction.

This feature set is intended for legitimate looking play against players who are far away and/or are in movement.

Also, if you didn't already see, I added a feature to stop tracking players aimed at (with visible checks on) once they go behind cover. This feature is able to be toggled.

I've also fixed a massive list of reported bugs, which can be seen here.

3 hours ago, qqqbaseball said:

bro, bullet prediction not work for me... WARZONE...

It's not rage prediction, it's more a legit one, it still won't hit every single shot and you have to aim yourself aswell, also it won't work on mouse 1 with snipers.

12 hours ago, Mute said:

It's not rage prediction, it's more a legit one, it still won't hit every single shot and you have to aim yourself aswell, also it won't work on mouse 1 with snipers.

Is there a problem with it being on mouse 2 (ADS key)

It is hard to hit snipes unless they are standing still. 

ARs I can knock people out of the sky while falling to be fair, but snipers idk there is something else here.

14 hours ago, Mute said:

这不是愤怒预测,它更像是一个合法的预测,它仍然不会击中每一枪,你也必须瞄准自己,而且它也不适用于带有狙击手的鼠标 1。

whatever mouse1 or mouse4 all doesnt work for me..and now menu not show when i start the game in lobby...yesterday was fine

3 hours ago, qqqbaseball said:

whatever mouse1 or mouse4 all doesnt work for me..and now menu not show when i start the game in lobby...yesterday was fine

Make sure to unistall Nvidia Experience and redownload loader, also inject few times, if first time doesn't inject.

5 hours ago, DMUonaFFAR said:

Is there a problem with it being on mouse 2 (ADS key)

It is hard to hit snipes unless they are standing still. 

ARs I can knock people out of the sky while falling to be fair, but snipers idk there is something else here.

The prediction may not be the perfect one for long snipers, I also miss more than hit, but when hit it's nice.

H

On 8/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, zebleer said:

The feature "bullet prediction" will remain able to be toggled & it will enable (or disable) both bullet drop prediction & my improved movement prediction.

how does it work? it predictz but do we still have to zero properly(aim higher the further the target) or just normally? 

Edit, nvm. It basicly adjust the the aim in relation to the target distance. 

Edited by GayPlatypus
Found the answer

Is there any way to save the settings even if i restart my pc? 

i always have to manually put it when i'm starting the computer and the game.

@zebleer

Edited by candriesmbs
On 8/26/2021 at 8:28 PM, candriesmbs said:

Is there any way to save the settings even if i restart my pc? 

i always have to manually put it when i'm starting the computer and the game.

@zebleer

I think they want to avoid saving settings for security reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...