ESP unstable?

eps

Have had a few games now where the ESP isnt working in the pre-lobby, but I've also got games where the ESP stops working mid game. Anyeone else experiencing this? 

Have tried re-dowloading loader and restarting everything. 

Tried that, didnt work. Also the game has crashed two times now without any error. Once ingame, and now in lobby. Noticed a lot of FPS drops before it crashed.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, eps said:

Tried that, didnt work. Also the game has crashed two times now without any error. Once ingame, and now in lobby. Noticed a lot of FPS drops before it crashed.

Are you using a Nvidia GPU? If so, try rolling back to Nvidia driver version: 522.25

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, hasko89 said:

Esp glitches for me alot as well. Esp fix has never worked. Usually just restart pc and try again

In game with the cheat injected press Windows Key + D then tab back into the game when you have ESP issues. See if that helps.

Still having issues. Rolled back to previous version, but it worked until I got a new error stating I had an old version that wasn't supported. Reinstalling the new version today, no crash, but instead the ESP is acting weird. Working on and off in game. Players were shown, then dissapeared, and the ESP colors seemed kind of faded. Radar worked fine tho.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, eps said:

Still having issues. Rolled back to previous version, but it worked until I got a new error stating I had an old version that wasn't supported. Reinstalling the new version today, no crash, but instead the ESP is acting weird. Working on and off in game. Players were shown, then dissapeared, and the ESP colors seemed kind of faded. Radar worked fine tho.

We're working on a fix for this now, we'll announce on Telegram when done.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, eps said:

Any ETA on the fix? ESP issues and crashes have been going on for a while now.

Try uninstalling the latest KB5026361 Windows update. Search Windows for "Check for updates", then go to update history, then use the uninstall updates tool to uninstall KB5026361. Let me know if that helps.

On 5/23/2023 at 9:36 PM, Fika said:

Try uninstalling the latest KB5026361 Windows update. Search Windows for "Check for updates", then go to update history, then use the uninstall updates tool to uninstall KB5026361. Let me know if that helps.

This worked. Thanks!

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, nknx said:

Funny thing is that esp works just partially for me since about 1 hour. I can see the players but AI is not shown 

We're fixing AI ESP right now after the latest game update. It will be working again soon.

• Administrator
On 5/26/2023 at 10:13 PM, nknx said:

Aimbot also just work on human enemies

Are you still having this issue now?

Nope, works again. 

Could we have maybe a shortcut dor the Enemy ESP, like on the "other" Tab for items? For turning it on and off

Edited by nknx
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, nknx said:

Nope, works again. 

Could we have maybe a shortcut dor the Enemy ESP, like on the "other" Tab for items? For turning it on and off

That's a good suggestion, we can see about implementing something like that.