• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fika

• t3nba115

• waves

• Roboplop

• Administrator

Scan and repair your game files, delete and redownload the loader, then restart your computer. Let me know if you still have issues.

21 hours ago, Fika said:

Scan and repair your game files, delete and redownload the loader, then restart your computer. Let me know if you still have issues.

Seems to have done the trick. Thanks

Im having the same issue at the moment with the recent update for mw2 loader loads fine but once I am looking for a game, the error "game version not supported" pops up even after following those steps. 

Edited by waves
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, waves said:

Im having the same issue at the moment with the recent update for mw2 loader loads fine but once I am looking for a game, the error "game version not supported" pops up even after following those steps. 

We updated the cheat, try again now.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with VG it says inject successfull then when I load on to main menu it has a little white Box saying game version not supported and I have aalready registered downloaded the loaded and done a scan and repair any ideas? 

3 hours ago, t3nba115 said:

I'm still having the same issue it's when I get to the Multiplayer menu it says game version not supported 

Try to scan and repair your game files. May be corrupted somewhere.

Hi nope still doing the same issue and I have done scan and repair 3 times now its as soon as I load into MP menu it says it 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, t3nba115 said:

Hi nope still doing the same issue and I have done scan and repair 3 times now its as soon as I load into MP menu it says it 

What version of Windows 10/11 are you using? If you're not on 22H2 you should update.

1 hour ago, t3nba115 said:

I have updated to 22H2 and done a scan and repair and loaded back in and done the same thing on the main menu 

Windows defender is activated? Exploit settings are activated? Check them out.