Request Feature for PO MW2

PressQ

Hi PO team.

would like to request for the color black or grey to be added to ESP color and also to be added to health bar.
Currently health bar colors are green would love the option to turn it to black.

Reason behind the request is, in order to play legit (my playstyle), i don't turn on box esp, name esp and box. Instead i turn on health bars. Makes it slightly difficult for me to tell where the enemy is most of the time but i do have the general idea of where the enemy is currently at. As of current, the health bars are green which is quite obvious. i am requesting for the option of a darker color like black.

i know i can turn on visible delay but my current setup is beside my son's pc and when we play together, i don't want him to see my esp when he looks over my monitor.  I gotta impress my son in some way! lol

i understand it is a selfish request but if it's in anyway possible please consider it.
My apologies if this sounds like a dumb request.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Interesting request. We may be adding more customization to our menu in the near future, if so we'll consider this option. Thanks for the feedback!

Not to highjack @PressQ's thread but another more legit feature, if we could get dot only esp instead of bone or box. A different provider I used before PO had to option of a tiny box on your screen and you could choose the box color instead of a full skeleton or a large box around the body. I would always put the box black or dark gray and anyone watching me at my home would never even notice unless I pointed it out. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Habibn said:

Not to highjack @PressQ's thread but another more legit feature, if we could get dot only esp instead of bone or box. A different provider I used before PO had to option of a tiny box on your screen and you could choose the box color instead of a full skeleton or a large box around the body. I would always put the box black or dark gray and anyone watching me at my home would never even notice unless I pointed it out. 

That's a possibility. Good suggestion.