MW3 and Warzone cheat significantly improved! NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT, new humanized aimbot with prediction, FOV/fullbody deadzone, UAV overlay, 4 aimkeys with unique configs, no bone distance limit, performance upgrades, and more! ×

Phantom Overlay Modern Warfare 2 Cheat Pre-Orders

zebleer

• Administrator
10 hours ago, PressQ said:

Quick question for pre order on mw2 chair before i purchase lifetime.
Not doubting your tool or the team behind this, but how confident are you guys to stay ahead of richochet?

apologies if my question sound offensive, i just need that extra assurance before i purchasing lifetime. 
Thank you.

We're very confident. Our MW2 cheat was working well during the beta. If something changes we'll be ready, but as of now there's no reason to expect issues with the cheat!

12 hours ago, xxxdexter said:

I Can vouch for PO. As you know they stayed ahead of Rico until now, allways with fast and Secure updates. It never got DT until now and I trust PO to stay that way, still if you are cheating there is always a risk.

But stay here, It can't go wrong. Have fun

8 hours ago, Fika said:

We're very confident. Our MW2 cheat was working well during the beta. If something changes we'll be ready, but as of now there's no reason to expect issues with the cheat!

Thank you both for your replies. 
Will proceed to purchase. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, nightyn said:

Can I still make the purchase for the promotional value? Or do I already run out of 100 spots?

Discounted pre-order spots have been filled.