Phantom Overlay Modern Warfare 2 Cheat Pre-Orders

zebleer

• Administrator

EDIT: 100 purchases have been made so the pre-order price is now full price.

MW2 cheat pre-orders are open for lifetime. ?

The pre-order price for lifetime is 175 EUR for the first 100 purchasers and then it will become full price. The price after MW2 launch will be full price: 250 EUR. The reason for this is that I plan to add Warzone 2 support to the same cheat at no extra cost assuming it's like MW2019/Warzone where it's from same exe/engine. It has been announced that this is how Warzone 2 will be implemented hence my confidence.

Pre-orders will get access to the cheat during beta if it's ready during beta (not guaranteed).

You will gain access to the cheat soon after launch or you'll get a refund.

The after launch price will be 250 & won't go lower for a long time. We aren't doing any coupons/sales for it. Pre-orders will get the best price.

Link: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/13-cod-modern-warfare-2-cheat/

MarabouStork

Hi folks, my existing MW/WZ chair is about to expire. If I pre-order a lifetime sub for MW2 will it cover me on MW/WZ from now until MW2 is released? Or should I just renew (monthly sub) for MW/WZ for now until MW2 is released? Many thanks.

Edited by MarabouStork
Spelling
  • Administrator
On 7/27/2022 at 10:40 PM, MarabouStork said:

Hi folks, my existing MW/WZ chair is about to expire. If I pre-order a lifetime sub for MW2 will it cover me on MW/WZ from now until MW2 is released? Or should I just renew (monthly sub) for MW/WZ for now until MW2 is released? Many thanks.

Our MW2 package doesn't apply to current MW or WZ. I'd recommend going month to month if you want to use the MW/WZ cheat in the meantime.

MarabouStork
On 7/29/2022 at 3:15 AM, Fika said:

Our MW2 package doesn't apply to current MW or WZ. I'd recommend going month to month if you want to use the MW/WZ cheat in the meantime.

No problem. I did that a few days back. Many thanks for replying.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, MarabouStork said:

No problem. I did that a few days back. Many thanks for replying.

Sure thing, thanks for being a customer!

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Narberal said:

because when I enter the link I get 250 EUR if in the post it says that it costs 175 EUR to be pre-ordered

The 175 EUR price was only for the first 100 spots.

how bad luck I have, it was the first time I was going to try the cheat phantom and I wanted to do it by buying this one. well it will be then when it comes out

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Narberal said:

how bad luck I have, it was the first time I was going to try the cheat phantom and I wanted to do it by buying this one. well it will be then when it comes out

We look forward to having you onboard.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Greasyfingersss said:

Hi, can you see my message please?

PM me or make a support ticket if you need anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Team,

MW2 pre-order lifetimer here.

Quick question - do you have an expected preference as to which platform we need play on?  i.e., battlenet or steam.

I ask only because one platform may be easier to bypass the anticheat etc.

Again, I am no coding expert and only ask because the thought crossed my mind.

Keep up the good work!

• Administrator
8 hours ago, hashiriya said:

Hey Team,

MW2 pre-order lifetimer here.

Quick question - do you have an expected preference as to which platform we need play on?  i.e., battlenet or steam.

I ask only because one platform may be easier to bypass the anticheat etc.

Again, I am no coding expert and only ask because the thought crossed my mind.

Keep up the good work!

We don't expect the platform to make any difference as far as cheat performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys anticipate the mw2 cheat to be available for the early beta testing release Sept 22 - 24? 

If not, what's anticipated target release date once the full game is released? 

Just curious. Thanks! 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, TheBastard said:

Do you guys anticipate the mw2 cheat to be available for the early beta testing release Sept 22 - 24? 

If not, what's anticipated target release date once the full game is released? 

Just curious. Thanks! 

We'll do our best to get the cheat up for the beta. We won't have a real estimate until we have access to the game though.

hey team, just wondering if we goona have loot esp feature planned for warzone 2. it can help bcoz in warzone 2 there is no loadouts and we have to buy it from buy station. which will be easier if get the money fast with loot esp.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by bhupinder
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, bhupinder said:

hey team, just wondering if we goona have loot esp feature planned for warzone 2

Loot ESP is unlikely. Expect the features to be similar to our current WZ/MW cheat.

Do you guys think that the anticheat will change when MW2 gets released? or will they maintain across the board the one their using for WarZone?

if they do change it will PO still be undetected? (or have safety measures to ensure you cant inject)

• Administrator
10 hours ago, R3MIX said:

Do you guys think that the anticheat will change when MW2 gets released? or will they maintain across the board the one their using for WarZone?

if they do change it will PO still be undetected? (or have safety measures to ensure you cant inject)

The new game and modes will still use Ricochet. Ricochet will evolve over time & I will keep doing my best to stay ahead of it. So far, so good. No detection yet since our launch for the cheats.

• 1 month later...

Quick question for pre order on mw2 chair before i purchase lifetime.
Not doubting your tool or the team behind this, but how confident are you guys to stay ahead of richochet?

apologies if my question sound offensive, i just need that extra assurance before i purchasing lifetime. 
Thank you.

6 hours ago, PressQ said:

Quick question for pre order on mw2 chair before i purchase lifetime.
Not doubting your tool or the team behind this, but how confident are you guys to stay ahead of richochet?

apologies if my question sound offensive, i just need that extra assurance before i purchasing lifetime. 
Thank you.

I Can vouch for PO. As you know they stayed ahead of Rico until now, allways with fast and Secure updates. It never got DT until now and I trust PO to stay that way, still if you are cheating there is always a risk.

But stay here, It can't go wrong. Have fun