PO Aimbot 2.0

zebleer

• Administrator

Time to target added

The higher time to target, the more time will pass between aim key activation & target being under your crosshair.

Other aimbot changes

The smoothness algorithm was changed. As you noticed, your aimbot will take a much more humanized & less direct route when bringing your crosshair to your target. This also applies to tracking.

Warning & recommended settings

A better aimbot does not mean a completely safe aimbot. Good COD players who can handle the gunplay & recoil should not use aimbot.

Recommended settings:
FOV 4
Time to target 800
Smoothness 18
Target bone random
Hs % chance 0

? Smoothness works differently now. Do not use your old smoothness as a reference.

⚠️ Sensitivity, DPI, & other settings can be variables that make the same settings work differently for different players. Tweak your settings to your liking.

How to look legit while cheating here.

• Administrator

I hope you're all enjoying the new aimbot!

The recommended settings are still:

FOV 4
Time to Target 800
Smoothness 18
Target Bone Random
HS % 0

I have been having fun on a brand new account (low trust score) since the rework without issues.

Remember that you do not have to scale smoothness & time to target together. If you like your smoothness but just want to focus enemies and track them faster, you can keep the smoothness the same & just lower time to target a little.

⚠️ Smoothness was reworked so don't use your old values. Start at 18 or 19 and work from there. I actually stay on 18 because my DPI is medium/high.

? Skilled COD players who can handle the gunplay & recoil (which is easy to do IMO) should just not use aimbot. Nothing looks more natural than natural aim. I never use it on my main because I enjoy ESP only.

Have fun.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, b0red said:

is this just for warzone/mw or did the aimbot get updated for vanguard and cold war too?

The update applies to all of our CoD cheats!

• Administrator

Aimbot tweaked some more. Added stickiness & made some overall changes.

Smoothness = the smoothing of your aim and tracking. Low smoothness does not look legit & will result in shaky/quick aim & tracking with low humanization & curvature. When low, it locks you onto target more so that you have less of a dead zone effect. Recommended to keep higher.

Time to target = the time it takes to get on target. Also looks unlegit when low & results in quick aim & tracking plus low humanization & curvature when low. Recommended to keep higher.

Stickiness = the stickiness of your aim when tracking. Higher means more sticky aim and less flexibility when tracking for human looking movements. When high, it locks you onto target more so that you have less of a dead zone effect. Recommended to keep lower.

Please give feedback in Telegram or a ticket.

Recommended Settings

FOV 4
Time to Target 800
Smoothness 18
Stickiness 0
Target Bone Random or Chest
HS % 0

⚠️ Aimbot is still not recommended to be used at all if you are an experienced FPS player & can handle COD's easy gunplay & recoil. Nothing looks more legit than real human aim. Aimbot will never be fully safe as a feature & can result in SB when misused even when I do everything correctly on my end. More advanced FPS users will use ESP & radar only.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, MemeMachinez said:

is this still mouse aim? or u changing the angles now?

I'll never do view angle don't worry.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Paparasta said:

this may sound crazy but is there anyway ican get the 1.0 loader? i just like the previous version better

40 minutes ago, Stevejr124 said:

Same I like the Previous one better

The original aimbot had almost zero meaningful humanization in terms of what Ricochet is doing so for the safety of your accounts, no.

Please make a ticket & outline what your issue with the 2.0 is and I can probably help you. It's probably just a configuration issue. It takes a bit to get the settings how you like them and the original aimbot can't be used as a reference.

Recommended settings:

FOV 4
Time to Target 800
Smoothness 18
Stickiness 0
Target Bone Random
HS % 0

Hello admin, with the new modifications that you added to the product, there would no longer be so much problem with sending accounts to the SB? (well following your recommended settings obviously)

14 hours ago, zebleer said:

The original aimbot had almost zero meaningful humanization in terms of what Ricochet is doing so for the safety of your accounts, no.

Please make a ticket & outline what your issue with the 2.0 is and I can probably help you. It's probably just a configuration issue. It takes a bit to get the settings how you like them and the original aimbot can't be used as a reference.

Recommended settings:

FOV 4
Time to Target 800
Smoothness 18
Stickiness 0
Target Bone Random
HS % 0

i cant use aimbot at all it just freaks out when they come into my fov, i think im one of the few people that actually relied on the aimbot 

• Administrator
On 6/21/2022 at 7:22 AM, Heros said:

Hello admin, with the new modifications that you added to the product, there would no longer be so much problem with sending accounts to the SB? (well following your recommended settings obviously)

Not only following recommended settings but also following recommended gameplay (looking legit) should not result in SB: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-or-game-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

• Administrator
22 hours ago, Paparasta said:

i cant use aimbot at all it just freaks out when they come into my fov, i think im one of the few people that actually relied on the aimbot 

That sounds like a settings issue. Try raising smooth, time to target, and lowing stickiness. Just slowly until you get the desired result.

You can then read what each does and tweak them how you like.

"Smoothness = the smoothing of your aim and tracking. Low smoothness does not look legit & will result in shaky/quick aim & tracking with low humanization & curvature. When low, it locks you onto target more so that you have less of a dead zone effect. Recommended to keep higher.

Time to target = the time it takes to get on target. Also looks unlegit when low & results in quick aim & tracking plus low humanization & curvature when low. Recommended to keep higher.

Stickiness = the stickiness of your aim when tracking. Higher means more sticky aim and less flexibility when tracking for human looking movements. When high, it locks you onto target more so that you have less of a dead zone effect. Recommended to keep lower."

Relying on aimbot is totally fine.

• Administrator
On 6/23/2022 at 3:06 AM, vapes said:

any recommendations for halo?

The Halo aimbot did not need to be tweaked like this. You can use the thread that @Eduar linked and be done!

• 4 weeks later...
qqqbaseball

Sorry, zeb, I have a problem, because I have been away from COD for a long time, about 3 months. You mentioned "rework". What happened before AB? Have we been found in the past few months?

I just want to make sure Po is as safe as before, because I plan to play in my two main accounts, because they cost me a lot of energy.

Edited by qqqbaseball