shadowbanned

calkeke

After entering the game and playing 2 games, I get shadowban. I'm doing it again with another account, I'm getting shadowban again. I have the same problem for 3 Weeks now. I take shadowban all the time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, calkeke said:

After entering the game and playing 2 games, I get shadowban. I'm doing it again with another account, I'm getting shadowban again. I have the same problem for 3 Weeks now. I take shadowban all the time.

as soon as I turned off the Aimbot I stop receiving shadowbans I don't know what's up with it but just turn it off and learn how to aim
just using ESP

• Administrator
22 hours ago, Butter said:

as soon as I turned off the Aimbot I stop receiving shadowbans I don't know what's up with it but just turn it off and learn how to aim
just using ESP

We've done updates on the aimbot that should help with shadow ban issues. Legit settings on an account that isn't new or flagged should work fine. We'll keep improving the aimbot to minimize issues for any kind of account though.

You're right though, playing with ESP/radar only is the way to go if possible. Aiming in CoD isn't too tough anyway ?

I stopped playing warzone because I don't have an account left to play with. I don't use a phantom anymore. I can't use. I bought it for 1 month and was only able to play for 7-8 hours.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, calkeke said:

I stopped playing warzone because I don't have an account left to play with. I don't use a phantom anymore. I can't use. I bought it for 1 month and was only able to play for 7-8 hours.

Sounds like you were in a shadow ban loop. Getting started on a spoofer would likely fix the issue.